Paper Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. The IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at:
ICACCA 2017 Paper Categories:
1. Regular paper – 6 pages maximum ( 2 additional pages allowed but on an extra charge of Rs. 1000 per page); published in Conference Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN numbers; submitted to IEEE Digital Library
2. Poster paper – up to 4 pages, published in Conference Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN numbers; submitted to IEEE Digital Library
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Posters are intended for ongoing research projects, concrete realizations, or industrial applications/projects presentations.
When your contribution is accepted, please, upload all your source files (i.e. all files that are necessary and sufficient for reproducing your PDF using standard software) together with PDF in one zip archive. (Of course, you can use any other standard archiver).
After submitting the article, please, double check, if
- You entered correct title
- You entered correct abstract
- You entered all the authors in correct order
- Names of all authors have all diacritical signs
Please, note that this data will be used for Proceedings on pendrive/CD as well as for IEEEXplore digital library. Specifically, if you made any changes of title, abstract or list of authors in the final version, please, perform this changes at the paper submission system too.
All articles published in the Conference Proceedings on the CD/Pendrive will be placed in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. To ensure that each conference article meets the specifications required by the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and the ICACCA high-quality standards. To make the processing as fast as possible, authors are kindly requested to your article in MSWord/LateX formats.